STCC International Park-Chengdu (www.stccpark.com, STCC for short), located in Pidu District, Chengdu. We are one of the first innovative and entrepreneurial demonstration bases in China, as well as an industrial park operated and managed by U.S. professional team in western China, and it’s affiliated with the Sunels International Inc. (www.sunelsgroup.com). Sunels International Inc.has been approved in 2000 by the U.S. government, headquartered in New Jersey, US. Its business is currently in San Francisco, Toronto, Beijing, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nantong with branch offices and in Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Israel and other European countries with cooperation agencies. It is a comprehensive international business exchange service group covering sino-foreign exchanges, visits, training, overseas studying and education consultation, business investment and M&A, planning and management of industrial parks.
STCC International Park-Chengdu is dedicated to boosting the rapid growth of domestic and foreign enterprises in Chengdu, China. We have taken resource advantages of the Sunels International Inc. in US and Europe, combined with the industrial development direction in the region, we helped enterprises on electronic information +, food and beverage, new technology, smart manufacturing, overseas product sales and other aspects to grow and develop.
JOIN STCC, you CAN acquire:
1. One stop services based on American/European standards to help with: company registration, site selection, operation and management, financial services, legal services and incentive policies.
2. 3 years free rent of furnished newly built offices.
3. 3 years free rent of furnished newly built apartments for your employees.
4. Assistance with local government to obtain the best incentive policies.
5. Priority to apply for the governments’business subsidies.
6. High-quality professionals and expertise – there are 19 colleges and universities with 250,000 students very close to our park .
7. An international community with convenient transportation, dining and entertainment.
8. Bilingual staff – our staff makes it easy for you to communicate between domestic and international companies.
General Secretary Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang inspected Pidu District respectively on February 12, 2018 and April 25, 2016.In the next five years, STCC Chengdu Industrial Park will exert its overseas advantages and introduce domestic and foreign large and medium-sized enterprises, high-tech enterprises and research institutes. It will attract both domestic and foreign high-level talents to start up new ventures, cultivating technology with independent intellectual property rights; cooperate with the government and international first-class enterprises to jointly build a suitable and livable international community in western China.
Join STCC, seize the opportunity to create a better future!